Scooty Ride- A Poem by Swara

Scooty ride

Roaming all around the town,
Riding with my helmet on,
Felt some hunger so I try
Looking for some food that’s fried.

Google map could do no good.
Stop at signal, horns are loud,
Red lights turning green astound,
Make me feel my breath all out,
Don’t know where to turn around,
Lost my way but I still found.

In my city in my town,
There’s no way that can't be found,
Gomti Nagar has it all,
All the ways, I learn like noun.

Narrow roads and shortcut lanes,
No big vehicle can take,
I can even make my way,
In between the narrow space,
That no bus or truck invade,
It's so easy to escape.

Cars and risksha, I don’t like,
Fast or slow they can't arrive,
So I love my scooty ride,
Yes, i love my scooty ride.

-Swara


Most of us ride a motorbike or a scooty, and we know it's convenience, but never do we appreciate it enough. So this poem is dedicated to my Scooty and my riding experience. Like it?

SUPPORT BY SHARING AND BRINGING IN MORE VIEWS.

THANKYOU!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 BROWN PARENT MISTAKES

Death of me- Poem by swara

TAMARA IS A LOSER- Short Story